Vaginal rejuvenation has become one of the most popular options for women who seek to recontour their vagina after major weight loss, childbirth, injury, a hereditary condition, or from natural aging. Labiaplasty is the reshaping of the vagina's outer lips (labia). Vaginal rejuvenation not only offers relief, but increased self-confidence to help women feel more comfortable during sex, exercising, and also while wearing certain types of clothing.
The following conditions could indicate that vaginal rejuvenation is right for you:
- If you experience pain or soreness during exercise or with sexual activity.
- If the structure of your vagina has stretched or changed over time.
- If the effects of childbirth have led to reduced sensation during sex.
You are most likely a good candidate if you have realistic expectations, are in good general health, and if you desire or experience the following:
- If your vaginal structures sag due to pregnancies, weight loss, or aging.
- If you have discomfort from previous genital surgeries.
- If you would like to change the appearance or shape of your labia and vulva.